To start and run an academy for imparting and promoting medical education and research
- To impart medical education across all medical and surgical specialities
- To train individuals in acquiring necessary skills in practicing medical sciences
- To evaluate / to assess medical knowledge and skills
- To create interest in medical research
- To train individuals in research methodology
- To teach various statistical methods and tools in carrying out medical research
- To conduct training camps and workshops for research skills development
- To provide vocational training in paramedical courses, health informatics, medical coding, etc.
- To conduct seminars, conferences continuing medical education (CME) for knowledge sharing, to update all with latest developments in medical stream
- To create a common platform for interaction between medical teachers and scientists
- To initiate and implement e-learning, web-based interactions and conferences, teleconferencing, etc.
- To collaborate with various academic institutions, research centres, speciality societies and associations to attain its objectives
- To procure different educational and research material in the form of literature, models, charts, computers, equipments, software, etc.
- To publish educational, scientific and research material in various modes like books, journals, handouts, pamphlets, online (website, blogs), etc. Publishing activity will be done under the banner of QAMER Publishing House
- To hire or employee professionals or consultants for attaining the objectives.